Complaint Review: Itai Boublil - Itay Boublil - Even Yehuda - Talia Sol - Atelier - Ateliertaliasol.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Victim-of-Itai-Boublil — Tel Aviv Other
Ramat Yam 12, Hertzliya Pituah, Israel Internet Israel

Netsol - Atelier - Itai Boublil - Talia Sol Fashion - Atelier Talia Sol - Ateliertaliasol.com Talia Sol - Atelier - Ateliertaliasol.com - Lena Martinov - Itay Boublil Atelier Talia Sol & Itai Boublil Ripped Me Off. My home office computer was stolen from my home and after file recovery I found out Talia Sol from Ateliertaliasol.com used my company computer to promote their website. I have all chats, emails, etc, between Talia Sol and Itai Boublil and I also I have all the pics, website, photoshop of models & other graphics stuff on a computer purchased by my company. LENA MARTINOV - Netsol - Netsol.co.il Hertzlia Internet

Beware of Netsol.co.il & Itai Boublil - Talia Sol Atelier - Lena Martinov - Natalie Hoffman

Itai Boublil uses Stolen Computer
My office computer was stolen in Nov 2012.  An official police report was given.

Several months later I got the computer back and found out that my computer was in use by Itai Boublil from almost the same exact date it was stolen (all files reveal time stamps).

File Recovery Services
My company hired professional file recovery services who showed me how Itai used my computer to recover my own passwords from Facebook and other social networks. [continued below]....

I can see everything that Itai did on my computer.

Example of Itai Boublil - Twice Caught Drunk Driving
Here is an example of official court documents regarding Itai Boublil clearly showing that he is a repeat drunk driving offender.  In fact, according to the court protocol, he didn't show up in court to ask the judge to give back the car he borrowed from his parents, rather instead, he sent his mother (Yael Boublil) to court (who claims both her and her husband are 100% disabled people who are poor and have no money to buy even medication).

The judge didn't care.  His parents should have known not to give him their car, especially after Itai Boublil had already been arrested for similar crimes in the past, in the same exact car.  Today, Itai Boublil is doing 6 months of court ordered community service for his crimes pending other serious charges.

Feel free to copy/paste all text using http://Google.com/translate as the court protocol cleary reveals the judge REFUSED to return the car to Itai's parents.  Fact is, Itai is 26 years old with no car, no apartment, etc.  He owes banks locally in Israel tens of thousands and yet refuses to pay and according to my last check, the banks wont even allow him to open up a bank account.  Here is court paperwork proving that Itay Boublil cannot leave Israel because of his criminal proceedings.

Talia Sol - Atelier - Ateliertaliasol.com
Talia Sol from Atelier had hundreds of files (over 1Gb of space) on my computer.  I hope her business FAILS for hiring a drunk who used my stolen computer to service her business.

Talia Sol must have known that Itai Boublil doesn't have offices like a normal business.  Normal businesses don't hire companies who work out of their homes with stolen computers.

She must have known that he doesn't have a formal education (never studied computer, programming, etc).  A simple Google would have revealed the guy is a drunk and notorious for scams.

As an example, the Israeli court's forced Itai Boublil to pay a 60+ year old widow from Jerusalem who has 7 children several thousand dollars for ripping her off.  He just took the widows money and disappeared.  The widow's telephone number is 052-677-0524, her name is Chasha Kuzecki, and she can tell you her own families horror story from knowing Itai Boublil.

The computer company who fixed my computer made all data that is not mine taken off my computer and publicly made available on the internet.

Anybody who takes money from a Widow that has 7 kids - which required the intervention of the courts to get the money back - means they are not worthy of even knowing on the street. Again, stealing from a widow of 7 children!!!!

But I hope that people in the future will think twice about doing business with somebody who used my stolen computer to perform tasks.

So if you are a client of Netsol or Itai Boublil, chances are your pics, passwords and other information has become public information.  After all, I'm not responsible for the criminals trash left on on my office computer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Itai-Boublil-Itay-Boublil-Even-Yehuda-Talia-Sol-Atelier-Ateliertaliasolcom/internet/Netsol-Atelier-Itai-Boublil-Talia-Sol-Fashion-Atelier-Talia-Sol-Ateliertaliasol-1067335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Itai Boublil - Itay Boublil - Even Yehuda - Talia Sol - Atelier - Ateliertaliasol.com