Complaint Review: Italia National LLC.

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: ssmith — Seattle Washington
Italia National LLC.
2906 210 Ave. E. Lake Tapps, Washington USA

Italia National LLC Another High Pressure RipOff Roofing Company That Prays on the Elderly Lake Tapps Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False representation of potential customer

My husband and I are retired and we had the misfortune of having Italia National Roofing come by our home for an estimate on replacing our roof.

Italia National, must have called our house a dozen times, the guy's name was "Elvis"(I remember his name because I am a big Elvis Presley fan) we told him that we were not in the market right now, he had us on the phone for 25 minutes. He told us that his represenative would stop by and measure our house and give a price that was good for a year so when we were ready we would know how much it would cost.

Their salesperson was suppose to come at 6:00pm  but did not arrive until 6:45pm, when my husband asked why they were late he responded by saying "sorry" without any explanation.  We had a plans for dinner at 8:00pm because it was our anniversery.

This guy's breath smelled like a stale ashtray and his attire was very unprofessional and very sloppy. He told us that he was going to measure our house and be right back. We looked out the window and watched him get in his vehicle and then get on the phone. He came in after 30 minutes and told us that he measured our roof and went on to tell us that our roof was in very bad condition and should be done "at once"!!

My husband was trying to be polite by saying that we had to go but this guy would not listen, he gave us a price of $26,500.00 to replace our roof, when we told him that this price was way out of our price range he began to drop the price, ( this experience resembled a used car lot ) within the next 45 minutes their representative must have giving us every discount under the sun, he told us if buy TODAY he would sell it for $14,350.00. That's 12,150.00 in discounts in 45 minutes.

I was so upset that we were already late for our dinner, I told him that we always talk about these things before we buy and would consider his estimate. He said " if we were not smart enough to see the savings than we were not a good fit for Italia National". We told him to leave as he left he spun his tires when he left our property.

I called their office several times and left five messages for the owner to call, Carina Komarzec called me and said she was the owner, she spent 30 minutes defending this guy and was not intrested in listning to my concerns.

This company is bad news!!!

Buyer beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Italia-National-LLC/Lake-Tapps-Washington-98391/Italia-National-LLC-Another-High-Pressure-RipOff-Roofing-Company-That-Prays-on-the-Elderl-1130918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Italia National LLC.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False representation of potential customer

AUTHOR: Carina Komarzec - ()

As the owner of Italia National, LLC I have never had the opportunity to talk to any elderly customers nor have I had a need to defend anyone within my company. It appears as though there is a misrespresentation or claim of someone stating that they have been contacted by Italia National, LLC . Clearly, I can now understand the existance of cyber bullying through false accusations. It would be terrable to have any person or company harrassing any person be it elderly or not.