Complaint Review: Italian Guy

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: Mwaki — New York New York United States of America
Italian Guy
New York, New York United States of America

Italian Guy Giovanni, Emporior Armani, EA Collection leather Jackets Italian Guy Who Asks for direction to Lincoln Tunnels with New Jersey Plate Number Car, after you give him direction he tells you that he lost his money and he is on the way to Newark Airport and he w New York, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Italian Guy

An Italian guy driving a white Jeep with New Jersey plate number asked me for direction to Lincoln tunnel on the corner of fifth Avenue and 26th street on 10/10/2011.  After that he told me he would give me a gift of three Armani Jackets as he need to fly to return back to Italy that night. He works for Giorgio Armani in Italy and his money was stolen at the club and he need to pay for the rental car when he gets to Airport. He showed me his passport and ticket say that to give him $500 to cover his cost and will give me the 3 jackets. I told him i don't have any cash and felt sad that he acted so distress so i told him,  i can go home since i don't live far and i can scrap to give you $250 and when you get to Italy call me so we can find a rightful buyer for your jackets since i wouldn't like to rip anyone off just b'se he has lost his money. I was actually thinking of giving him the money without taking his jackets, but he insisted that he will have to pay taxes if he take the jackets back to Italy. I began to be suscpicious as he was changing his stories  from working for Gorgio Armani to a businessman. But i was determine to help the guy, So I gave him $260 and there he goes. Fortunately, he is  on my building camera from the point he came into the building, inside Elevator and leave the house. After he left I went online to see if he is not a scam Artist. I could not believe reading the same story from other people who came across this guy. The question is, should i report this guy as he is clearly captured in our building camera and probably he is a known scam artist and deserve to be in NY1. He takes advantage of people good faith for his greedy and selfishness. Not knowing that that is not a way to make a living, scaming people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Italian-Guy/New-York-New-York-10010/Italian-Guy-Giovanni-Emporior-Armani-EA-Collection-leather-Jackets-Italian-Guy-Who-Asks-787563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Italian Guy

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Italian Guy

AUTHOR: AMERICO DELORENZO - (United States of America)

I too was burnt by this scam artist and would like nothing more than to be able to find this creep and beat the crap out of him. If I could see a picture of the guy I'm sure I would remember his face . Maybe we can find him get justice.