Complaint Review: Italian guy named fanchisco

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: aldo — dallas Texas United States of America
Italian guy named fanchisco
mesquite, Texas United States of America

Italian guy named fanchisco A Collezioni Import Export Italy Design I just got ripoff with $200 for 4 fake jakets mesquite, Texas

Coming out of home depot there was a guy driving around the parking lot, and he stop right next to me saying that he had three original leather jackets and he was on his way to the airport, long story short, he convinced me and I buy them $200 I give him. I though I had the perfect gift for Christmas to give.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Italian-guy-named-fanchisco/mesquite-Texas-/Italian-guy-named-fanchisco-A-Collezioni-Import-Export-Italy-Design-I-just-got-ripoff-wit-945197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Italian guy named fanchisco