Complaint Review: Italian guy selling Armani jackets

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: meetshems — los angeles California United States of America
Italian guy selling Armani jackets
Wilshire and La Cinega beverly hills, California United States of America

Italian guy selling Armani jackets Italian guy sells fake Emporio Collezione beverly hills, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Same here

*Consumer Comment: LA area italian dude still around

Today, while walking on Wilshire and La Cinega at Beverly Hills, a nice looking man from his Kia crossover car, prompted me to give him direction to LAX. He introduced himself to be from Milan, Italy and is visiting Beverly Hills, as marketing agent for Georgio Armani. After I gave him the directins to LAX, he said he has some compliment leather jackets from the expo and don't want to carry with him to Italy. He offered me 3 mens jacket and 1 ladies jacket for $600. I told him, I didn't needed it. He kpt on insisting, he wanted to buy an ipad to his daughter and he needed money. Finally, I settled for $140 for all the 4 jackets. After paying he left and I took the jackets home. They all looked brand new and genuine. 2 rip offs happened to me. #1:  there were only 3 jackets and the 4th lady jacket was missing. #2: They are not genuine leather at all.

Later on, I did some research online and many people like me have been ripped off like this,. I really want to report this to the law officials and get these scams arrested. Please help me and let me know, what are my options here. Fell free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Italian-guy-selling-Armani-jackets/beverly-hills-California-/Italian-guy-selling-Armani-jackets-Italian-guy-sells-fake-Emporio-Collezione-beverly-hill-948133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Italian guy selling Armani jackets

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Same here

AUTHOR: jyc - (United States of America)

I bought 3 jacket for $800 at Wilshire and Mariposa (right next to Normandie)

I am sure the guy is same as mine i thought it was GMC SUV but i guess not.

when the conversation was going on, the parking enforcement give em a parking ticket.

The time was 11:20~11:25 March 5th.

He was mentioning Rodemo galleria (Bevery Hills) and he told me that he just got back from convention center which located in downtown.

if more information needs, contact me at exr321@gmail.com

LA area italian dude still around

AUTHOR: joe know - (United States of America)

As the previous poster says, he drives a KIA. nice well dressed man, shaved, pulls up while i'm pumping gas, says he's from italy, even shows me his passport and a business card then ask if i want to buy suits. he spoke with heavy italiano accent, so i really didn't understand him. i just said no thank you, i'm not interested and said okay.

1 rule to live by always, never buy anything from a car period. they'll convince you with everything physical proof there is. like 1 time going home from vegas, another gas stop, suv approaches i got gas and went inside to pay, he talked to my brother about speakers and he has it with him, forces him to look at it even show it in the magazine, i thought my brother would say no but i was wrong when i saw him him lugging it in the car. anyway he learned his lesson. NEVER buy ANYTHING from a trunk.

suitcase