Complaint Review: Italsuit.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By:Stafford Virginia
Italsuit.com
2400 S. San Pedro St.. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Italsuit.com #1 Source of Fine Men's Clothing NOT Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Scammers - mailing orders to wrong addresses

I gave Italsuit a chance to serve my clothing needs and purchase what I thought was a quality suit. However, what I received was not even close to being a good all year round suit. However, I attempted to return the suit and requested a Return Authorization Number. I also would like to state that Italsuit return process is ridiculous and a rip-off. It's bad enough you have to pay for shipping, but they charge a restocking fee plus a $15 handling charge, oh yes, that's a rip-off but I should have researched there return policy. Furthermore, I was contacted by Italsuit that if they exchange the suit for me, there will be no charge and that i can send the suit back and it will exchange with anything I want and there will be no cost or no charge except that you have to send it back. Also, that they can exchange the suit for you with anything I like on the website at any price and not charge me the difference. Anyway, my decision was just accept a lost and just return the suit as they offered no other suit I would want. I just wanted my money back, so I returned the suit but delivery was refused. WHAT A RIPOFF.

Tony
Stafford, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Italsuitcom/Los-Angeles-California-90011/Italsuitcom-1-Source-of-Fine-Mens-Clothing-NOT-Los-Angeles-California-322115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Italsuit.com

Scammers - mailing orders to wrong addresses

AUTHOR: Margarita - ()

I have purchased quite a few tuxedos from ItalSuit.com for all of my family…but the send two of my last two orders to wrong address in Chicago IL? When the invoice clearly states Blaine WA…Their telephone number has been changed ( the operator services will give you the old one…wasted time and money there)…and their sales Department is not responding to emails. I have filed dispute with my Bank to get the $1k back to my visa as they were quickly to charge…Very disappointed…

Warning DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ONLINE AT ALL!

Scammed Margarita