Complaint Review: It's Just Lunch Denver

• Reported By: I was duped! — Denver Colorado United States of America
It's Just Lunch Denver
1801 Broadway 1420 Denver, Colorado United States of America

It's Just Lunch Denver Waste of time, money, energy and hope Denver, Colorado

I am a 40 something year old male who joined IJL in 2011.  I paid $1600 after having a nice interview.  I asked about their membership population and was politely told this was private and there were an abundance of ladies in my range.  So, on faith, I got ready.  Workouts, clothes, improvements and putting my best foot forward.

I went on about 10 dates during the period.  Weeks would go by in which I asked for a match during the coming period.  It seems that each Friday afternoon Erica would call and say there was a match meeting coming up and I would be on the top of the list.  Needless to say, time went by and I was frustrated at the lack of activity.

I would eventually meet ladies well outside my interest range (I am a white male professional, busy life, happy with all the kids I would ever want and hoping for a girl my age or only 2 or 3 years younger).  I was set up with a hispanic woman from ElPaso and they seem to purposefully mispronounce her name so it did not sound like Maria, but that is what she called herself.  IJL calls her Mary.  I enjoyed meeting her but it was, in terms of matching, a waste of time.  I met really well meaning ladies who were older, not reasonably fit and also outside my range.  Those were tough on me to smile and pretend I'm having a happy time when it would have been a mis-match just based on a view of photos.

I tried to come in and meet my match maker thinking they just didn't know me.  They refused.  Can't come in.  I went to their building.  Nope, same answer.

It was a really terrible experience for all concerned.  Their organization, rigid policies (pay up front and then fight for credits when they are due!), lack of empathy, poor follow through, seems they are filling out forms when they ask for feedback loine by line.  Yuck.

Don't bother teasing your heart or wallet to this group

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-Just-Lunch-Denver/Denver-Colorado-80202/Its-Just-Lunch-Denver-Waste-of-time-money-energy-and-hope-Denver-Colorado-838004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's Just Lunch Denver