Complaint Review: Its Mine Labels

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Angola New York United States of America
Its Mine Labels
: P.O. Box 242 Sharon, Connecticut United States of America

Its Mine Labels Its Mine! USA I placed an order for woven product labels on March 20, 2012. The site allowed 4 weeks for delivery. Not answering phone or emails and I have no order. Sharon, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Consumer With Same Situation

*Author of original report: Its Mine Labels makes good on their promise

On March 20, 2012 I ordered 100 woven product labels for products I make. The website said to allow 4 weeks for delivery. I waited 6 weeks and then emailed the company. They responded sauying that the labels come from England and would take time.  I waited to more weeks and attempts to contact them by phone have gone unanswered even though I was leaving messages. I have also not received any responses to my emails to the company. I am out $44 and have no labels to adhere to my items for sale. I am very frustrated at this point and If they cannot produce the labels I want a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-Mine-Labels/-Sharon-Connecticut-06069/Its-Mine-Labels-Its-Mine-USA-I-placed-an-order-for-woven-product-labels-on-March-20-2012-883974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Its Mine Labels

Consumer With Same Situation

AUTHOR: unhppy - (United States of America)

unfortunately, I have had the same situation happen to me. I have called SEVERAl times, emailed...etc.

NO RESPONSE. After reading your comment, I emailed Sharon again and told her I will file a report and I would like my items ordered a refund. I will hopefully get a professional response and solution.

Thank you.

Its Mine Labels makes good on their promise

AUTHOR: DeborahV - (United States of America)

Shortly after I filed a ripoff report and sent the link to Its Mine Labels I received a response from them

They made me a promise and stuck by it.  They sent me a refund for $44 and apologized for their lack of communication. They also promised to rush my label order to the weavery free of charge. I just received my labels yesterday (July 12,2012) and am very pleased with the product. I will give the company another chance and order again as they promised and they delivered.