Complaint Review: Its Mine Labels

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Stacy T — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Its Mine Labels
P.O. Box 242 Sharon, Connecticut United States of America

Its Mine Labels I ordered woven labels in May, was assured by the owner in July they were on their way. Now it's August and I'm still without my labels. I'm out $40 and the ability to affix my own labels into my pers Sharon Connecticut

In May I ordered custom labels for my small business. I paid $44 and was assured it would take 4 weeks for process and delivery. 4 weeks came and went. I emailed the business in July and when I got a response (On a Monday)was assured my labels would be sent out by Wednesday at the latest. Here it is a month later and I can get no response from the company either by phone or email. Now I'm out $44 and have no labels to affix to my personalized line of clothing for sale. If the company cannot uphold their promise I want a refund. This is absurd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-Mine-Labels/Sharon-Connecticut-06069/Its-Mine-Labels-I-ordered-woven-labels-in-May-was-assured-by-the-owner-in-July-they-were-930059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Its Mine Labels