Complaint Review: It's Mine Labels

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: It''s Mine Labels — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
It's Mine Labels

It's Mine Labels Kathy I ordered labels from this company in April 2012. Six weeks went by: no labels. Emailed the Co "Kathy" responded to reorder". Still no labels, Internet

I ordered my labels in April-early May 2012.  By June, I sent an email to It's Mine Label inquiring of labels.  The next day, I got a response from Kathy stating"The packages normally arrive in 4-7 business days although, in some cases, they have been known to take longer.  I cannot say for sure that the labels have been lost in the mail but, as a precaution, I am more than happy to re-order the labels from the weavery and get a new set out to you as soon as I possibly can.  If your deadline for the labels has passed, I am happy to refund you for the order.  Please let me know what will work best for  you."  I promptly asked that she reorder my labels if an additional charge was not taking place.  She stated in her email, "I will go ahead and place the re-order for the labels tonight.  There is no charge for the re-order or for the priority shipping as none of this is your fault. I will let you know as soon as the new labels are sent out. Best Kathy" June 20th, 2012.
On July 29th, 2012, I sent another email inquiring of my order.
To date, August 13, 2012, I have neither received labels or confirmation.
I have saved all the emails sent to and responses from this Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-Mine-Labels/internet/Its-Mine-Labels-Kathy-I-ordered-labels-from-this-company-in-April-2012-Six-weeks-went-b-926652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's Mine Labels