Complaint Review: It's Mine USA

• Reported By: unhppy — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
It's Mine USA
P.O. Box 242, Internet United States of America

It's Mine USA did not respond or deliver items ordered, Internet

I ordered custom labels for apparel. After about a week, I notified the company that I had not received my order. I got an email stating the labels were on its way immediate. I never received the order, nor got a reply for the several attempts I made to contact "Sharon".

I placed my order in MAY, it is now August. If this company has gone under or the owner is overwhelmed, it is her duty to contact her customers to notify of the delay. If she cannot fulfil orders, GIVE PEOPLE a REFUND! I paid with a credit card for my items and I would like my labels shipped!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-Mine-USA/internet/Its-Mine-USA-did-not-respond-or-deliver-items-ordered-Internet-921433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's Mine USA