Complaint Review: It's Totally You Models and Talent

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Kathryn — Seaford Delaware United States of America
It's Totally You Models and Talent
4427 SE 16th Pl Unit 3 Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

It's Totally You Models and Talent Claudia Peterson Requested Avon order from me from Florida and I live in Delaware to be paid by cashiers check once I send all my information to her. Cape Coral, Florida

It's Totally You Models and Talent Claudia Peterson Assistant Personnel Manager requesting an Avon order from me when I live in Delaware and they are in Florida. The order was to be paid by cashiers check once I forward to them the following information:1- Name to be written on the certified check    2- Mailing address , No p.o.box   3- Phone Number   4- City    5- Zip Code    6- State. The message i received was "My name is Claudia Peterson,I am from Florida and will be coming to Delaware  for a showbiz. We have prefer to order online but for now all purchases in our company are done with paper payment so i would love you to place the order for me. I would need to know the total of all the products i requested for and also the name and address you want the payment sent to and also a phone number i can reach you on. After you send me this information the Manager of our company will mail you a check for the payment,which you can cash instantly at your bank because we need these items there in Delaware  before the date of the event and they will be picked up at your location Upon my Arrival in Delaware ...I hope to read from you soon with all details required."  Seems a little suspicious  to me that their company can not just order online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-Totally-You-Models-and-Talent/Cape-Coral-Florida-33904/Its-Totally-You-Models-and-Talent-Claudia-Peterson-Requested-Avon-order-from-me-from-951654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's Totally You Models and Talent