Complaint Review: It's a Cowgirl Thing

• Reported By: Fed Up — Naches Washington United States of America
It's a Cowgirl Thing
Internet, Texas United States of America

It's a Cowgirl Thing What you see is not what you get! Internet, Texas

I ordered a purse from this store a few weeks ago.  The purse I ordered did NOT look like the purse I received.  The purse in the ad was solid black with rhinestones.  The item I received had some sort of ugly white lace cheaply glued all over it.

I was also charged $16 for priority shipping ( there was no other option) and the item took almost two weeks to get here.

I have called and emailed with no response.  All I want is the purse I actually ordered or my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-a-Cowgirl-Thing/Internet-Texas-/Its-a-Cowgirl-Thing-What-you-see-is-not-what-you-get-Internet-Texas-1028100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's a Cowgirl Thing