Complaint Review: Its a Cowgirl Thing

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Kristin — Newberry Florida United States of America
Its a Cowgirl Thing
196 CR 1282 Morgan, Texas United States of America

Its a Cowgirl Thing Company failed to send a purse, orderd 11-28-12 but charged my credit card. They will return e-mails or calls. Morgan, Texas

On 11-28-12 I ordered a purse and a belt from Its a Cowgirl Thing as a Christmas gift, using my credit/debit card.  They charged my account for both items on 11-30-12.  A few days later, the belt arrived via priority mail.  I figured the purse would arrive in another day or 2, but being busy for the holidays, it was at least a week before I thought of it again.  I checked my order on their website, but I could not access any detailed information - it just said "shipped."  I have e-mailed the company 3 times and left messages by phone ( they never actually answer the phone) but I receive no response. I ended up having to buy another similar purse from a brick and mortar store. Still have no purse from Its a Cowgirl Thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-a-Cowgirl-Thing/Morgan-Texas-76671/Its-a-Cowgirl-Thing-Company-failed-to-send-a-purse-orderd-11-28-12-but-charged-my-credit-995788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Its a Cowgirl Thing