Complaint Review: It's mine labels USA

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Forgotrwn16 — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
It's mine labels USA

It's mine labels USA It's mine labels for life Not delivered goods. Dishonest. No moral conduct. Internet

I Purchased my labels in may 2012. I was told in multiple emails that the labels were shipped out July. Never received them. When writing kathy, she had told me that she had a death in the family which is why everything was slow.
I gave them a second chance, when she told me she was going to reorder the labels. A month goes by and nothing, contacted her and she said the labels were shipping an that I would receive them. I received nothing and demanded a refund.
She sent me a receipt for refund and said she was going to investigate. I am done with the runaround and will be doing business elsewhere.
This company has some serious internal issues and have created a false identity victimizing those who have small businesses. Would love to see this company investigated and see what is behind closed doors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-mine-labels-USA/internet/Its-mine-labels-USA-Its-mine-labels-for-life-Not-delivered-goods-Dishonest-No-moral-co-929087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's mine labels USA