Complaint Review: It's totally you models and talent

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — Lawrenceville Georgia
It's totally you models and talent
4427 SE 16th Place # 3 Cape Coral, Florida USA

It's totally you models and talent I got some one from it's totally you models and talent want to order from my Avon the send a check and the want me to cash it and take out money for the order and the rest to someone in TX. The also want my contect infor. Cape Coral Florida

I had some from it totally you talrnts and modle and the want to order some Avon from me and the  need my contect information so the can send me the money to pay the order. They want me to put it in my Bank and take out the payment and send rest to someone in TX. I don't feel comforant with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-totally-you-models-and-talent/Cape-Coral-Florida-33904/Its-totally-you-models-and-talent-I-got-some-one-from-its-totally-you-models-and-talent-1081343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's totally you models and talent