Complaint Review: Itty bitty bulldogs

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — Miami Florida
Itty bitty bulldogs
Internet Scottsdale , Arizona USA

Itty bitty bulldogs Www.ittybittybulldogs.com Itty bitty bulldogs------Big SCAM---- Scottsdale Arizona

I had called BEN from Perfect Bulldogs and he said he had no bulldogs available to sell, But that

he knows a great breeder named HENRY from Itty Bitty Bulldogs. So I called Henry and we started

talking and I purchased a english bulldog from him online. He started changing the story saying that

the airlines we're to booked and that nothing else was available until one week later.

He made up the story because he told me that the puppy was coming by plane to MIA

by Jet Blue and later I called them and Jet Blue said they don't fly into MIA.

Things kept changing like the flight &  time, etc..

He said I wasn't able to get anything available so he was going to send his son with the

puppy, which was all a BiG SCAM. He kept texting me to tell me his son had to catch a plane

and only had 30 mins for the next flight. [continued below]....

..... So I the upstairs by the terminal seeing everyone come out,

but don't see any kid with a dog and all of a sudden I received a phone call with call block number.

It was him and I said where are you? He said down stairs in the restroom, but it made no sense because we would

have seen him since we were at the terminal waiting.

So he pretty much handed me the dog in a black small bag and left running.

When I opened the bag it wasn't the dog that I purchased!!!

I texted him right away and his response to me was " I don't breed ugly dogs"! I was furious

at that point, feeling horrible no papers , don't even know here DOB? To make matters worse inside the dog bag the

newspaper was from Broward. So also, that confirms the puppy never was on a plane.

The dog cost me $2,200.00. This is horrible and I have lots of police involved in this because this needs to end.

I also got information from the flight that he claimed he had come in and he know that there was no guy on that flight with a

puppy.. Also, this dog has been sick and now has to be operated.

I had purchased this puppy for my mother because hers had passed away which he knew

the whole story and has the nerves to do what he did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Itty-bitty-bulldogs-/Scottsdale-Arizona/Itty-bitty-bulldogs-Wwwittybittybulldogscom-Itty-bitty-bulldogs-Big-SCAM-Scot-1067872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Itty bitty bulldogs