Complaint Review: Itv Ventures

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:Mantee Mississippi
Itv Ventures
2320 Touchy Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Itv Ventures ITVVENTURES Won't refund after made violently ill from product Elk Grove Village Illinois

My mother saw an info commercial and ordered product from ITV Ventures. First, they delayed the shipping for a month after her charge card was billed,( Feb 2008), I received the product on Mar 27th, 2008. Second, I was made violently ill for 2 days from their products, when I called on Apr 25th 2008, even writing a letter including my severe reactions, and followed all the instructions for sending back the product, I mailed the poduct on Apr 27th 2008, within their time limits, and paid $12.74 to ship it back to them. My mother never recieved a refund.

I have made repeated phone calles to their customer service and left a message for someone named Richard. Now when I call they have an automated answering, which when you try to get a person, it goes thru a loop then hangs up on you. My mother paid $269.80 for the product, not including the shipping costs of $14.36, or the tax amount of $19.95. The product was FLEX/Protex AF capsules & Rise N shine Shakes.

The reactions I had were: 1. bloating of my abdomen, 2. Severe vomiting, for 2 days 3. Trouble breathing, 4.I passed out at one point. The only reason I wouldn't allow my husband to take me to the hospital was that every time I moved just the tiniest bit, I would start the vomiting again.

Someone
Mantee, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Itv-Ventures/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/Itv-Ventures-ITVVENTURES-Wont-refund-after-made-violently-ill-from-product-Elk-Grove-Vill-394995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Itv Ventures