Complaint Review: Itworks

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Wauseon Ohio U.S.A.
Itworks
2006 44th Street Se Internet United States of America

Itworks I cancelled and they still sent a package. Now to return it I have to pay $9.00 shipping cost and 20% stocking fee. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. On top of all that it doesn't work. all you lose is $ Itworks I cancelled and they still sent a package. Now to return it I have to pay $9.00 shipping cost and 20% stocking fee. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. On top of all that it doesn't work. Internet

I cancelled my order but they sent it anyway. To return the product I must pay $9.00 in shipping cost and a 20% restock fee and hope they refund my credit card. I used thids product for 4 months it  does not work at all. The only thing I lost is my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Itworks/internet/Itworks-I-cancelled-and-they-still-sent-a-package-Now-to-return-it-I-have-to-pay-900-sh-809849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Itworks