Complaint Review: Itworks

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Katkrunch — Fostoria Michigan United States of America
Itworks

Itworks I ordered the wraps that promised results,none were! Cancelled paid to send it back never was told 10%restock fee i Internet

I ordered it works as I had seen all the hype of "Great results"! I had 2 shipments and used them and NO results! So I cancelled and 30 days later another shipment came, so I did not open it and paid to have it shipped back myself thinking I would receive all my money back, not the case, they charged me $14:85 restocking fee, at no time was I told of this charge! I did not say I was never going to order again just not the wraps! I would have ordered something much cheaper than $72:03! I just did not want auto ship, Just wish they would be up front about these charges, the box was not even opened they could change the label and ship it out to the next hopeful person falling for their claims that it works because it does not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Itworks/internet/Itworks-I-ordered-the-wraps-that-promised-resultsnone-were-Cancelled-paid-to-send-it-ba-967668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Itworks