Complaint Review: Iverson institute

• Reported By: Paul — Duluth Georgia
Iverson institute
5522 New Peachtree Rd #114 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Iverson institute Iverson Business School Deceive students Atlanta Georgia

Hi, my name is Byung Kang. I just finished the surgical tech program at Iverson Institute( business school). When I registered the school, they said I will be CST through NCCT exam but it was lie. I passed the NCCT exam and get the certification but it was TS-C not CST so I called NCCT. They said i need to take exam at NBSTSA so I paid application fee and waited. However, they rejected my application because our school is not accredited by them. Also, our student cannot be a CST. In theseday, many hospitals want to hire only CST. I visited my school and shared this with students in our school. At that time, one instructor(mr. Jones) came in the classroom  kicked me out of the school and told me that they will arrest me if I come to school one more time. another instructor came out to talk with me but Mr Jones came out and made him come in the school and insult me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iverson-institute/Atlanta-Georgia-30341/Iverson-institute-Iverson-Business-School-Deceive-students-Atlanta-Georgia-1125622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iverson institute