Complaint Review: Ivory Brites / Alxis Wellness

• Submitted: Sun, May 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:garland Texas
Ivory Brites / Alxis Wellness
Ivory Brites.com Internet U.S.A.

Ivory Brites / Alxis Wellness Ordered a free suppy of IVORY BRITE from an ad in my city. Two unauthorized withdrawals have been made Internet

I ordered an free trail of Ivory Brite from an ad by a lady in my city.I now know this ad is also a scam. I did not check any box in the ad.

Today I checked my account and found 2 unauthorized charges.One for $9.99 and one for 88.00. I cancelled my card,and notified the bank.The bank gave me two 1-866 numbers to call to request a refund. I called the company but did not get a direct answer from them. They gave me an e-mail address to request a refund. The e-mail address does not exist.

Bella nona
garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-Brites-Alxis-Wellness/internet/Ivory-Brites-Alxis-Wellness-Ordered-a-free-suppy-of-IVORY-BRITE-from-an-ad-in-my-city-T-454988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory Brites / Alxis Wellness