Complaint Review: Ivory Brites

• Submitted: Thu, October 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas USA
Ivory Brites
www.Ivorybrites.com, www.companyfreebies.com, www.axiswellnessportal.com Internet United States of America

Ivory Brites CompanyFreebies.com, axiswellnessportal.com Ivory Brites & Axiswellnessportal are a scam. I'd rather have yellow teeth! Internet

In May 2009 I order trial of Ivory Brites. After trying the product I called to cancel.  Which they did.  Move forward to October 2009.

I noticed a charge for 9.99 to my account that I did not recognize.  When I called the phone number attached to the charged to ask about the charge, I was informed that when I cancelled the Ivory Brites I did not cancel the subscription to Axiswellnessportal.com.  I advised that I had never subscribed and was told that when I ordered the Ivory Brites I also subscribed to axiswellnessportal.

Evidently there is small print and a small box that is already checked for your convenience!  When I cancelled my subscription the person on the phone did not say anything about Axiswellnessportal. When I asked the rep on the phone why I wasn't informed that the subscription to axiswellnessportal would stay in effect, I was told that I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT I ORDERED.   So they continued to deduct 9.99.  I was told that I could request a refund at support@axiswellnessportal.com

They do not give refunds!  I never accessed their site.  There oughta be a law!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-Brites/internet/Ivory-Brites-CompanyFreebiescom-axiswellnessportalcom-Ivory-Brites-Axiswellnessportal-506165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory Brites