Complaint Review: Ivory Brites

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Ivory Brites
IvoryBrites.com Internet U.S.A.

Ivory Brites Ripoff, scam, arrogant, rude.... Internet

I too requested a sample from Ivory Brites Co. Within two weeks my credit card was charged $89.00 - I reported them to my credit card company and phoned Ivory Brites - They were rude, arrogant and not helpful or cooperative on the phone at all. (remember we are the customer)!! They refused to credit back my account. They would not let me speak to a supervisor. Then they made up a name of "John Smith,supervisor" who wasn't around to speak to me. My credit card company did credit back my account - but within two weeks I received a letter frm my "CC" company and a fax frm Ivory Brites stating that I did sign up for auto delivery! Now my "CC" is re-charging me back for the $89.00!! (I never even used there product and refused delivery of their package). Ivory Brites makes it impossible to "Return to Sender" thru via US mail.
They claim you have to request a refund form and then you have to wait to receive it in the mail and then fill this huge form out etc.... and return all this back within there "15 day" time frame.... Which is completely impossible!!!

I do want to join in on the class action lawsuit via Terri K. in San Jose, CA. Someone please contact me so we can shut down this terrible company and put them out of business!!

Lets all band together!

Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-Brites/internet/Ivory-Brites-Ripoff-scam-arrogant-rude-Internet-477033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory Brites