Complaint Review: Ivory Cleaners on Anderson Mill Austin, TX

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: Ncai Lis — Austin Texas
Ivory Cleaners on Anderson Mill Austin, TX
10700 Anderson Mill Rd Austin, , Texas USA

Ivory Cleaners on Anderson Mill Austin, TX Damaged my clothes and refused to pay for them or give me refund! The owner was rude and has no care for customer service Austin, Texas

I've tried very hard not to write bad reviews for local businesses.  Being a business owner myself, I've always appreciated customers giving me a chance to remedy any issue. With that mindset, I went back into Ivory Cleaner with the pants and ties I picked up a day earlier to show that there's damage.  The pants have a punctured hole; the ties were uncleaned and had bigger punctured holes.  I was greeted by the business owner.

When I told him I was unhappy with the damages and showed him where they were, he immediately said he was not responsible for the the damage. Instead, he claims that the damages were there before and refused to refund or pay for the damages.  He proceeded to sayy that he's been in business for 25 years and that he deson't need customers like me and there's nothing I can do to him.  Unbelievable.  On their business cards, it was printed "Satisfaction Guaranteed"?  What a joke.  Stay away from this place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-Cleaners-on-Anderson-Mill-Austin-TX-/Austin-Texas/Ivory-Cleaners-on-Anderson-Mill-Austin-TX-Damaged-my-clothes-and-refused-to-pay-for-the-1148656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory Cleaners on Anderson Mill Austin, TX