Complaint Review: Ivory White, Boulder, Colorado

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By: regina — dallas Texas USA
Ivory White, Boulder, Colorado
www.ivorywhite.com Internet United States of America

Ivory White, Boulder, Colorado Ivory White I order a free trial on 08/13/09 this was received 08/15/09. Then on 08/21/09 they charged my bank account $190.18 six days after - I did not have the eight days to try this product. Refused shipment, Internet

This is a copy of the letter I wrote to Ivory White - as of today I did receive a refund $100.00 direct to my bank account they still owe me $91.18.......

August 25 2009

Ivory White scam

On 08/13/09 I purchased a sample of Ivory White for $1.00 and charged to my bank account.  I received this shipment on 08/15/09.

On 08/21/09 Ivory White charged my bank account $190.18 for a order of their product.

I was given a total of 6 days to try the product. I tried this product twice in this six days and did not see no difference. And cancelled my order confirmation #6060501

On 08/22/09 The postmaster attempted to deliver a box from your company.

I refused shipment and didnt even touch nor open box.

The postmaster wrote on this box in front of me big BLACK LETTERS WITH A SHARPIE PEN

So as of today I am waiting for a full refund of $190.18 returned to my bank that your company stole it from. And I would also like my $1.00 back.

Yours sincerely

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White-Boulder-Colorado/internet/Ivory-White-Boulder-Colorado-Ivory-White-I-order-a-free-trial-on-081309-this-was-recei-493223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White, Boulder, Colorado