Complaint Review: Ivory White Teeth Whitening

• Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Cathy — Ravensdale Washington United States of America
Ivory White Teeth Whitening
6205 Lookout Rd Boulder, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White Teeth Whitening , are theives, they do not follow their own cancelation policy, Boulder, Colorado

I purchased a trial offer for $1.00 from Ivory White as a gimmick from Project Payday to receive a $500.00 gift certificate from Home Depot(which I never received).

I ordered my sample on May 6, 2010 and printed my confirmation.  it says  "if it is not right for you, call 1-800-964-4593 within 8 days of your initial order to cancel your trial and owe nothing more.

I canceled through the automated system on May 14, 2010 at 10:14am. My confirmation #is 4133639.  In checking my account this morning I found that Ivory White charged to my account $78.41.  I called them immediately and informed them of their error.  They told me I was rude, they did not care what their writen policy says and told my on the 8th day is when my account was charged and it was just to bad because you only get 7 days and it is the 8th day your account is charged.  When I demanded to speak with a supervisor because this girl would not even allow me to talk she told my I was rude and she may not pass me on to her supervisor unless I was nice to her.  I again demanded she pass me on which she finally put me through to the same kind of an idiot she was who told me the same thing but did offer me a $60.00 refund or a $45.00 refund, those were my only choices she said.

I told her and who idiot partner that I would contact the Washington State AG office which she says was just fine.  These 2 girls should be ashamed of themselves, people know right from wrong and they are willingly participating in criminal activity.  I will be filing a report with the Washington State AG's office and the State of Colorado's AG office.  I have also filed a formal complaint with my bank who are

This company is nothing but a thief and should have their license taken away.  They should be made to refund all the monies they have stolen from people.  Their should be charges filed against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White-Teeth-Whitening/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Ivory-White-Teeth-Whitening-are-theives-they-do-not-follow-their-own-cancelation-polic-604643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White Teeth Whitening