Complaint Review: Ivory White Teeth Whitening

• Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Lauren — grapevine Texas United States of America
Ivory White Teeth Whitening

Ivory White Teeth Whitening Scammers! Internet

I ordered the teeth whitening product and about an hour later I looked it up online. Well I found this site and read up on their scams. Sure enough I call to cancell my order and the lady tells me I have to wait 8 to 10 hours until I am in their system to cancell, and that I would still get the free product and the full kit. She said all I had to do was return the full kit and I wouldn't be charged. I would love to know why she can't just cancell the stupid thing! It hasn't shipped yet and they can keep my d**n dollar. And what if it's like a lot of other people who never got the product? What the heck am I supposed to return?! Stupid people and their stupid money grubbing!

I just can't afford 78.00 charged to me for nothing, I'm only 19 and I work at Sonic Drive-In. That is about half of one of my checks. That's why I freakin signed up for the free trial in the first place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White-Teeth-Whitening/internet/Ivory-White-Teeth-Whitening-Scammers-Internet-539151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White Teeth Whitening