Complaint Review: Ivory White Tooth Whitening

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: JOANN — CASPER Wyoming United States of America
Ivory White Tooth Whitening
BOULDER, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White Tooth Whitening - THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND I HAVE FALSE TEETH!! BOULDER Colorado

I WAS RECENTLEY TAKEN FOR A SCAM.  I OPENED A SITE ON MY EMAIL ACCOUNT CLAIMING THAT I HAD WON A 1000.00 GIFT CARD TO WALMART.  AS I READ ON AND RELIZED THAT IT WAS GOING TO COST ME MONEY I CANCELLED IT AND CLOSED OUT OF THE SITE . THAT WAS STUPID OF ME BECAUSE NOW IVORY WHITE SENT ME A FREE TRAIL VERISON OF HOW TO WHITEN YR TEETH.  I HAVE FALSE TEETH SO I KEEP IT THINKING I WOULD JUST GIVE IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER THAT HAD REAL TEETH.  A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER I RECIVED A COMPLETE KIT AND TRIED TO CONTACT THEM EXPLAINING MY SITUATION AND THEY SAID ALL THEY COULD DO WAS CANCELL MY SUBSCRIBTION WITCH I DINT EVAN SIGN UP FOR AND THAT I HAD LOST MY 80.00 THEY HAD TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITCH WAS NOT AUTHORIZED SO NOW IM OUT MONEY THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO BEGAIN WITH.  I GUESS MY QUESTION TO THE COMPANY IS   why would i sign up for somthing that is offering teeth whiting kits when i have FALSE TEETH and pluse im on a fixed income?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White-Tooth-Whitening/BOULDER-Colorado-/Ivory-White-Tooth-Whitening-THEY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-I-HAVE-FALSE-TEETH-BOULDER-Colora-604226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White Tooth Whitening