pair

Complaint Review: Ivory White Tooth Whitening

• Submitted: Tue, November 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 26, 2009

• Reported By: John — WARSAW Indiana Virgin Islands (US)
Ivory White Tooth Whitening

Ivory White Tooth Whitening o, ivorywhite.co I did an online survey. Ivory Teeth whiting offered a free sample on 10/03/2009. I received the sample, which did not work. Internet

*Author of original report: White teeth scam

I found out later this was supposed to be a 15-day free trial.

On 11/23/2009 there was a $78.00 deduction from my debit card. I called Ivory White to have them stop this unauthorized transaction. I was told they could not refund my money. They stated that it was in the terms and condition. I informed them what they really meant was it was hidden the terms and condition.

I never received any product other than the free sample. The 15 day free trial would have ended 10/18/2009. They stole my money over a month after the free trial would have supposable ended.

I am unemployed collecting unemployment insurance and would certainly not have joined any teeth-whiting program. This week I get to be hungry so that some scammers can get rich off people like myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White-Tooth-Whitening/internet/Ivory-White-Tooth-Whitening-o-ivorywhiteco-I-did-an-online-survey-Ivory-Teeth-whiting-o-528239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White Tooth Whitening

White teeth scam

AUTHOR: Jcopley45 - (Virgin Islands (US))

I did an online survey. Ivory Teeth whiting offered a free sample on  10/03/2009.

I received the sample, which did not work.

On 11/23/2009 there was a $78.00 deduction from my debit card 35 days after the free trail ended.

I did not recieve an email or any other message from Ivory White informing me that the trail period was ending. That a honest  company would have done and does do.

I called Ivory White to have them stop this unauthorized transaction.

I was told theywould not refund my money. They stated that it was in the terms and condition.

I have not received any product from them other than the free sample.

Exspecialy since I get to be hungry this week so that some scammers can get rich off people like myself.