Complaint Review: Ivory White Tooth Whittener

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:Manhattan Beach California
Ivory White Tooth Whittener
Returns Department 6205 Lookout Rd Unit D Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

Ivory White Tooth Whittener Ivory White got $160.00 from my cerdit card before I knew what was going on. Boulder Colorado

A pop up window offered me a free $50.00 I pond touch gift card. I though I would get it for my daughter. I opened it up and it said follow these simple instruction to get your free gift card. Choose one from the following list. I choose free tooth whittener, 4.95 shipping only. I said OK and gave them my credit card number for the shipping of $4.95. I hit submit and got another screen that said now just pick one more thing form the following list. I though OH no I just got screwed. I couldn't go back to the preveois tooth whitenner page, and got logged off. I had no way to contack them because they just said tooth whitenner not the name. Well I opened my credit card bill and they had charged me $78.00 and when I called them they said that by saying OK to the free sample and then not cancelling the order that it automatically turned into a contract for me to recieve a shipment every month, and I would have to go through some process to get it cancelled and in the mean time they would keep billing me. When I called my credit card company I found out that they had already billed me another $83.00.

This is internet crime can't some one do something about it.
I called the fire department in Boulder and told them to do a suprize fire inspection on them.

Big terry
Manhattan Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White-Tooth-Whittener/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Ivory-White-Tooth-Whittener-Ivory-White-got-16000-from-my-cerdit-card-before-I-knew-what-304167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White Tooth Whittener