Complaint Review: Ivory White

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: V. Charles — Signal Hill California United States of America
Ivory White
6205 Lookout Rd.Ste#D, Boulder,, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White Product was to be sent as a FREE TRIAL, days after receipt I was charged $78.41. After 2nd package & $84.36 later, I return the package as instructed. Never received by refund as promised Boulder, , Colorado

I ordered on line a free sample of Ivory White and upon receipt found that not only was I charged for shipping & handling (Ok with that) but a few days later was charged $78.41.  OK.. so I must of missed the fine  print and was willing to let it go.  However, a few weeks later I was shipped another package & charged $84.36.  At that point I called the company to obtain the information needed to return the product & get a refund.  I'm still OK at this point.

I was told to return the product & make sure to write the RA number provided on the return box and upon receiving they would isssue a credit of $84.36. At this moment I had a real bad  feeling about the whole process so I mailed the package "Certified" "Return Receipt" and wrote in big bold black letters on ALL FOUR sided of the box the RA number.

After two weeks I had not received my credit nor had I heard anything from the company. However, I did receive the Return Receipt showing that they had received the returned package and had signed for it.  I decided to call the company to see why I had not gotten my credit and was told that because the RA number was not on the package and unless I could prove it,  they would not be issuing a credit .  NOW.. how do you prove something you no longer have available to you!!!

These people should not be alowed to do business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/Boulder-Colorado-80301-3/Ivory-White-Product-was-to-be-sent-as-a-FREE-TRIAL-days-after-receipt-I-was-charged-78-934874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White