Complaint Review: Ivory White,

• Reported By: Davin — Hudson Florida United States of America
Ivory White,
6205 Lookout Rd, Ste D Boulder, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White, Includes shipping in "one week" trial time!!!! Boulder, Colorado

Ordered "one week trial" and from records was shipped on May 10, 2010. Postal service "dropped the item off on my front porch" at some point after but I did not note the shipment until May 15, 2010 (saturday). I called on May 18, 2010 wanting to know why I had been charged $78.41 on my account and requested they take the charge off. Was told the "trial period" had already expired EXCUSE ME??? In my humble thought process the trial period should have been from the date the shipment arrived. At any point the shipment MIGHT have come on friday May 14, 2010. SOOOO again in my humble opinion I would think that I called IN A TIMELY manner. Was told NO REFUND would be given. SOOOOOO I filed a BBB complaint. I am in hopes this might be enough to get the refund. From what I have read above not likely. I definitely agree this company should be taken out of business and NOW!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/Boulder-Colorado-80301-3334/Ivory-White-Includes-shipping-in-one-week-trial-time-Boulder-Colorado-604529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White,