Supreme

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jackie — Scottsburg Indiana United States of America
Ivory White
IvoryWhite 6330 N. Washington Street Unit 8 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White Charged Debit Card upon cancelling during trial offer Denver, Colorado

(I am writing for my son)  Upon Cancelling a trial offer during trial period, I received an email from Ivory White that I could keep the package, and I was being charged $39.41  The reason for cancelling is so I would not be charged.
The company Ivory White states they are available 24/7  I tried calling and could not get a live person because they said they werent there due to it not being normal business hours.
Being charged is not in their cancellation policy, upon the items being returned, I was not given a chance to return the items. I sent their customer service an email, they have not responded as well. I keep trying to call and I am unsuccessful talking with an agent.
As of this morning my card was charged. I now have to get in touch with my bank because this was not an authorized transaction.

I have also found other consumers who have had serious problems with this Ivory White Company

Jackie (For Christian)
Scottsburg, IN.
47170

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/Denver-Colorado-80216/Ivory-White-Charged-Debit-Card-upon-cancelling-during-trial-offer-Denver-Colorado-938895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White