institution

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: keefer — shasta lake California United States of America
Ivory White
Ivory White 6330 N. Washington St. Denver, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White This company sent me product I did not order and these underhanded theives stole from me Denver , Colorado

I ordered a trial from Ivory White and they sent me a full priced product I assumed that all of the product in the package was part of the trial it was all in the same box.  When I called to cancel this product they informed me I was to send them back the product at my own cost within fifteen days. They then charged me seventy eight dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/Denver-Colorado-80216/Ivory-White-This-company-sent-me-product-I-did-not-order-and-these-underhanded-theives-st-944063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White