Complaint Review: Ivory White

• Reported By: PradoVentura — Ventura California United States of America
Ivory White

Ivory White Fraudulent Charges Internet

Hi All,
 I can not believe how any business can be so dishonest and criminal.  I fell for this scam. I hope    thers out there will be alerted and will not fall into this.  I have learned a lesson thru all this and will never repeat it.
First of all, nothing is ever free.  This company states that the product is free, "Just pay shipping and handling". Come to find out later,  they only want your credit account info so, that they can bill you after.
The Free samples they mail you, will be billed.  They claimed they notified me thru email and when I asked what email did you send the notification to, they stated an email address that I didnt recognize.
When I asked if I could get a refund and send back there "free samples" they stated, my account was not eligible for refund. Why did I get charged $68.00 if the items were supposedly free? Because this company is a total dishonest, criminal company that should be prosecuted. Bottom line... Do not buy anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/internet/Ivory-White-Fraudulent-Charges-Internet-730642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White