Complaint Review: Ivory White

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Nichole Dunlap — South Roxana Illinois United States of America
Ivory White

Ivory White I ordered the trial for ivory white, and allowedthem to take the money out that came to $3.87 .I just checked my account today to see my balance and found it was reallyshort.i then saw IVORY WHITE too Internet

I authorized IVORY WHITE to take out a total of $3.87 from my bank account for their trial offer. I went to check my account balance and noticed its really short, so I checked it out and IVORY WHITE took out another "unauthorized" $79!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/internet/Ivory-White-I-ordered-the-trial-for-ivory-white-and-allowedthem-to-take-the-money-out-th-989051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White