drawings

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Alex — Bronx New York United States of America
Ivory White

Ivory White Ivory White rippoff... In doing a survey on line was prompted to make purchase of some product. So for $1.00 and shipping I thought what the H--l let me try. $78.41 was charged to my account Internet

Checking on my account I found out that Ivory White charged me $78.41 for a product I never received. I was doing a survey that prompted to order something, so I did. When I saw Ivory White I figured why not. For a $1.00 plus shipping couldn't go wrong.. how wouldn't want a brighter smile. Should of known it was to good to be true.Needless to say NEVER received the product. Spoke with a Joe at Ivory White, his attitude was condiscending, quote "We do not give refounds." Iwas asked I wanted the routing number, my reply was yes I would. Do you want it?   was his reponce along with you are REPEATING YOURSELF. It is pervalent that the company Ivory Whites, why of doing business is to ripoff the consumer one way or the other. Hiring employees who have the attitude," well we got you to."  Something should be done to prevent this way of doing business to continue. RIPOFF, RIPOFF I wish that I had  NEVER, ever fell for it. So be aware. of unbeliveable ads. When it sounds too good to be true it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/internet/Ivory-White-Ivory-White-rippoff-In-doing-a-survey-on-line-was-prompted-to-make-purcha-866728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White