Complaint Review: IvoryWhite Aka Eyepothesis Aka Ultimate Facial

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Grenta Louisiana
IvoryWhite Aka Eyepothesis Aka Ultimate Facial
6260 Lookout Road Unit D Boulder, CO Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

IvoryWhite Aka Eyepothesis Aka Ultimate Facial Three Companies in One are Scammers Boulder Colorado

There was a survey that was emailed to me and it ask if I wanted to receive a purse and watch. Only thing I needed to do was to participate in a brief questionnaire.
What I Dina't know was that the item I filled out stated that I only had to pay for shipping to get samples of the products.

I thought it sound fair.

The product came in and I just put it on the side.
Yesterday I looked at my bank statement and saw that there were three pending transactions for the three products for $78.14 twice and $39.41.
I paid the shipping cost for all the products $8.37.

All three products were from the same company with three different names. Eyepothesis, Ultimate Facial and Ivory White.

I called each one and was told by the phone person that I should have read the agreement,that after ten days if they didn't hear from me, they would debit my account. Since I called them, they will stop the monthly charge but I will not get my money back.

I checked the agreement and saw nothing about a ten day notice.

I got on the internet and looked up the corporation and found that they all were the same and started the businesses in November 2007.

The register agent with Colorado Secretary of State is Giovanni Ruscitti an attorney with Berg, Hill, Greenleaf and Ruscitti

1712 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80302

I contacted his office and have not received a call back.

They scammed me three times in one day. A big ripoff corporation!

Gwen
Grenta, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IvoryWhite-Aka-Eyepothesis-Aka-Ultimate-Facial/Boulder-Colorado-80301/IvoryWhite-Aka-Eyepothesis-Aka-Ultimate-Facial-Three-Companies-in-One-are-Scammers-Boulder-399809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IvoryWhite Aka Eyepothesis Aka Ultimate Facial