Complaint Review: Ivy Capital - Kyle Kirschbaum - Dennis Kirkland - Tafiti Consulting

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Ivy Capital - Kyle Kirschbaum - Dennis Kirkland - Tafiti Consulting
3927 Sunset Rd. Suite203 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Ivy Capital - Kyle Kirschbaum - Dennis Kirkland - Tafiti Consulting Took me for $ 3,280.00 and did not fullfill their promise of a web site online making money ! Las Vegas Nevada

On April 11, 2008 I agreed to put $ 2,680 on my credit card for an Internet Business with a Web Site of retail sales that would pay back the full amount within 30 to 45 days. I told Dennis Kirkland (the program manager) I am a 75 years old man living on S.S. and never did anything like this before, he said "This is no problem" and that his team would show me, step by step how to do it.

I did everything they told me to do, and still nothing, they don't answer my phone calls, faxes, e-mails or letters.

Don't let then get away with it......Let the truth be known !

I have reported this to the Florida Attorney General.

Richard h Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivy-Capital-Kyle-Kirschbaum-Dennis-Kirkland-Tafiti-Consulting/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Ivy-Capital-Kyle-Kirschbaum-Dennis-Kirkland-Tafiti-Consulting-Took-me-for-32800-377324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivy Capital - Kyle Kirschbaum - Dennis Kirkland - Tafiti Consulting