Complaint Review: Ivy Capital, Vianet Marketing,, Triad Media

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: eweltees — Traverse City Michigan United States of America
Ivy Capital, Vianet Marketing,, Triad Media
3027E Sunset Road Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Ivy Capital, Vianet Marketing,, Triad Media Triad sucess teamcredit card fraud artist promising you will make a lot of money and own your own business online Las Vegas Nevada

I had just paid off 2 credit cards by refiancing my house.  I got a phone call from Ivy Capital promising me to make a lot of money on the internet owning my own business.  They knew exactly how much was allowed on each card and maxed the two out  to $8,000 They promised to  show me how to start my own business and make  a website to start that business.  I also had to pay $29.99 a month for the website.Later I got a call and asked me how much traffic I had to the partially finished website...I paid another $300,00 for 10,000 redirected hits( I never saw those either)  I never got the   website completetly finished, I tried for over a year and then gave up.  I have never made a dime  from this business. I am still paying these  cards off again.  I do not think this is fair to prey on older people with this scam.  I would like to do a class action suit if anyone is interested.  I heard they were shut down for this scam. I am still being billed for the $29.99 every month for over a year now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivy-Capital-Vianet-Marketing-Triad-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Ivy-Capital-Vianet-Marketing-Triad-Media-Triad-sucess-teamcredit-card-fraud-artist-pro-948239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivy Capital, Vianet Marketing,, Triad Media