Complaint Review: Ivy Cleaners, Sunrise, FL

• Reported By: Esther — Plantation Florida United States of America
Ivy Cleaners, Sunrise, FL
10061 Sunset Strip Sunrise, Florida United States of America

Ivy Cleaners, Sunrise, FL Harrassed by owner Sunrise, Florida

I came to pick up a shirt that I need the next day.  The shirt was wrinkled.  I asked if they can fix it by end of business day, otherwise I would need my money back.  The owner, whom, I was not talking to, suddenly raised his voice at me & started to point a finger at me & told me that I have to leave the shirt & it will be ready tomorrow afternoon & I will not get my money back.
I need the shirt 630am the next day.  The owner continued to raise his voice & said that I should go to another cleaner & pay more because "you get what you pay for."

I was not even talking to this rude business owner to begin with.  What happened to customer service & money back guarantee.  This owner needs to close up shop if he does not know how to treat his customers right.
Called Sunrise Police to investigate & report harassment from owner.

For one shirt, a business owner is willing to put his business to shame.  Rude, nasty, ill-mannered business owner should not be operating a business in this country.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivy-Cleaners-Sunrise-FL/Sunrise-Florida-33322/Ivy-Cleaners-Sunrise-FL-Harrassed-by-owner-Sunrise-Florida-939659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivy Cleaners, Sunrise, FL