Complaint Review: Ivy Nails and Spa

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Asher — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Ivy Nails and Spa
1580 Space Ctr Dr Ste 101 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Ivy Nails and Spa Linda, and Tom. Unlicensed Employees, Rude, two faced lady. Colorado Springs , Colorado

First off, I personally thought Linda was a nice person, later to find out she is a cold hearted individual. I went to get my nails done one night and she offered me a job on the weekends, seeing as I am in school I thought hey why not. I went to work the next Friday, because she was out of town and needed help, another employee, "Kim" worked there. They were so rude to "Kim" and treated her like a slave.

I kept to myself, until I later would go to work and she would not need me so I left, last week I went in to find she hired two new girls, a 16 year old female, doing pedicures, and another girl who also looked young. She told the girls they would not get paid for two weeks and then its tips only. I was so mad at the situation because not only were they not licensed nor in school but I was not making much money in the first place.

I later talked to "Kim" and she told me she left because of all the drama and that Linda has yet to pay her and each time she would go to receive her pay Linda tells her a lesser amount of money that supposedly she owes "Kim."

I personally want nothing to do with this business because of all the drama and how she has unlicensed employees giving pedicures using sharp objects. No thank you. That is not how you run a business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivy-Nails-and-Spa/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80915/Ivy-Nails-and-Spa-Linda-and-Tom-Unlicensed-Employees-Rude-two-faced-lady-Colorado-Spr-994200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivy Nails and Spa