Complaint Review: Iw Living Lean - Wu-Yi Source

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Iw Living Lean - Wu-Yi Source
5300 Ontario Ontario, CA 91764 Las Vegus, Nevada U.S.A.

Living Lean - Iw Living Lean Wu-Yi Source Unauthorized use of credit card Las Vegus Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

715 NW Hoyt Street
Portland, OR 97209

Re: Buyer Beware

Dear Sir:

My doctor wanted me to lose weight and I chose Wu-Yi Teas program since its advertisement on the internet appealed to me. By signing up with my credit card, my first months supply was 60 bags of Oolong tea. The charge they put to my credit card was $50.00 which included shipping. I went to my local Oriental store and bought 100 bags of Oolong tea for $3.69. Yes, I canceled Wu-Yi Tea with a lot of trouble. But over time they rescinded my charge. This is issue Number 1.

Issue 2: Unknown to me, Wu-Yi Tea shared my credit card number with another company known as Iw/Living Lean Las Vegas NV. This company put a charge of $19.95, without my permission, and I found this only as I reviewed my payment bill from Washington Mutual. They bill the first week of each month. I have been billed, March 3rd; April 4th and now May 5th . The total so far is $59.85 with no service or product. To date, I have received no information from this company. The only contact one has with this company is with a phone number 1-866-396-5711. Using this number I receive no answer.

Issue number one is fraudulent because of the over charge to the public for their product and issue number two, sharing a credit card number with another company without the permission of that person. I am still trying to get Living Lean to rescind my $59.85. I believe that this is a dummy company of Wu-Yi Tea.

I would direct your attention to this web site. It tells me that I am not alone. Since this has been a mail order program, I bring this to your attention. This web site tells the whole story.

Tell me what is my next step in the prosecution of these companies that the public is no longer taken in by them and their advertisement.

Dennis
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iw-Living-Lean-Wu-Yi-Source/Las-Vegus-Nevada-NA/Living-Lean-Iw-Living-Lean-Wu-Yi-Source-Unauthorized-use-of-credit-card-Las-Vegus-Nevada-331129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iw Living Lean - Wu-Yi Source

Hello,

AUTHOR: Miriam.Hudson - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Hello

AUTHOR: jeanne.judd - (United States of America)

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,