Complaint Review: Iwealthinc.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, December 07, 2003

• Reported By:Tea South Dakota
Iwealthinc.com
8300 College Parkway Ft. Myers, Florida U.S.A.

Iwealthinc.com ripoff, We paid $4,480, received 3 weeks of coaching, but never did receive the necessary information that my marketing message actually went to 250,000 people Ft. Meyers Florida

RIPOFF!!! We paid $4,480, received 3 weeks of coaching, but never did receive the necessary information that my marketing message actually went to 250,000 people get my website up and running. I did get my site up which is "www.ecameraplus.com", but I was to have a message, that wrote up for marketing purposes, go out to 250,00 people. This to my knowlege did not happen. I hooked up with www.iwealth.com in July. I took several months to actually get my site up and running. Finnaly, in by the middle of Sept. i WAS SENT A MANUAL (3 ring binder/notebook, and 12 VHS tapes), but the coaching was poor, and I was to learn all of this stuff in 3 sessions.

I had ecameraplus up and running with digital cameras photo and description on my site. It still is available to go to although I have had ONE order where the shipping and fees I paid resulted in a loss of $3.00. I did have 4 other orders but they was a fraudulent situation where someone else's credit card was being used. By the time I found it out, I had already contacted my drop shipper and it was shipped out. I was able to stop the 2nd Digital Camera in the shipping process. I contacted each of the credit card owners by phone and informed them that their credit card was used by soneone else (the billing person, which was differnt than the Ship to person).

I suppose that iwealthinc is NOT responsible for people not ordering, BUT, I was told this message, which I rec'd very little coaching about, would be shipped to 250,000 people over the internet. To my knowlege, this NEVER happend. We are paying on a credit card for this #4,480 Fee. I did have several calls with a woman named Jeannie Gavalanus, (married name, but divoced now) and she was somewhat helpful, BUT after MANY, MANY REPEATED ATTEMPTS TO FIND OUT WHETHER OR NOT THE MESSAGE TO 250,000 PEOPLE WAS SENT OUT, i GOT THE RUN AROUND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO BESIDE CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY. i JUST HOPE IT IS NOT TO LATE.

I plan to contact our credit card also.

Thankx,

Garland
Tea, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2003 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iwealthinccom/Ft-Myers-Florida-33919-4103/Iwealthinccom-ripoff-We-paid-4480-received-3-weeks-of-coaching-but-never-did-receive-74321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iwealthinc.com