Complaint Review: Iwinseo

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: iwinseoscam — Prahran Alabama
Iwinseo
Suite 703, 198 Harbour Esp Internet Australia

Iwinseo, I Win SEO, Bliss SEO, Bliss Media seo, search engine optimisation, online, internet, web Docklands Internet

Iwinseo or now known as Bliss SEO/Bliss Media claimed to be reputable SEO company, but that is so far from the truth it’s scary. They were quite happy to take my money, made huge promises and when it came to delivering results, they delivered nothing! They’re sales people were brilliant, I was completely fooled! As soon as I paid, the service disappeared. Absolutely disgusting!

3 months into the my seo program I hadn’t seen any movement and Iwinseo wasn’t responding to my emails, so I had a different seo firm audit my website and they told me that not one piece of work had been done on my site. No wonder I had seen zero improvement!!!!! They continued to take my money but never replied to my emails and when I rang, I was handballed to other people or told the person I need to talk to is in a meeting.

Iwinseo or Bliss SEO, what ever you want to call them, they are frauds. They love taking uneducated seo customers money, but when it comes to delivering results they hide. Complaint after complaint was not listened to, so I’ve been left with no choice but to write this review and take legal action against this company. They still refuse to refund my money, even though no work has been done.

For your own sake, stay away from www.iwinseo.com.au, they are scam artists! I plan to use a (((competitor's name redacted))) who has shown me proven results and no smokes & mirrors!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iwinseo/internet/Iwinseo-I-Win-SEO-Bliss-SEO-Bliss-Media-seo-search-engine-optimisation-online-inter-1086403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iwinseo