Complaint Review: Iworks Inc

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By:Youngstown New York
Iworks Inc
251 Hilton Dr Ste 200 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Iworks Inc Charged Credit card random charges with no permission for no service! Saint George Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jeremy Johnson's new company

*Consumer Suggestion: Call your credit card company and report the card .....lost. Tell them their charges that are fraudulent

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

My credit card has been charged three times over the past two months for various charges. I called the different numbers listedf or the company and some of them are bogus. One guy did get on the phone and say that he thought someone frommy house had authorized uauage of this card. I told him that i wanted all access cancelled and that I am reporting this crime!

Cherhibb
Youngstown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iworks-Inc/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Iworks-Inc-Charged-Credit-card-random-charges-with-no-permission-for-no-service-Saint-Geo-364024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iworks Inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jeremy Johnson's new company

AUTHOR: Chopper Ryan - (United States of America)

Jeremy Johnsons New Company

Kyle Kimoto

Dont get scammed again!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Non-emergency number for your local police department.

I would tell your credit card company that the charges are fraud and tell them to
issue another card. This should stop them in the future. Charging a monthly fee a
after the intial payment is a con by John beck and the rest. they cover it up and

its sad our government does not investigate businesses like this company.

file complaints with the above consumer agencies. The FTC shuts places like this down all the time.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Cherhibb's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Cherhibb obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Cherhibb. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.