Complaint Review: Iworks , Net Success

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2004

• Reported By:menifee California
Iworks , Net Success
992 N. Westridge Dr ST. George, Utah U.S.A.

Iworks, Net Success ripoff, stoled $3,000 ST. NetSuccess stealing from hard working families George Utah

Don't fall for this scam. I will try to make a long story short. Back in October of 2001 I had purhased a book on ebay. A couple of weeks later I get called by a slick con artist(sales rep). They offered to train you to run your own personal web marketing business, comes with training by a coach. He tried rushing me into a decision which should have been my first sign.

After about a 45 minute conversation he had me. However it required a payment of $6,000. I let him know about my situation (recently honorably discharged from Marines, short on cash, and a pregnat wife)and could not afford to give up that much. He said that he also use to be a Marine(I don't think so now) and he understood my situation. He put me on hold to talk to his supervisor. He told me I could charge $3000 to my credit card now and do a testemonial for them a couple of months later.

I recieved coaching sessions and worked about 30-40 hrs a week for about 5 months and recieved about $50 profit. I lost $3000, but nothing compared to the time I lost. I can not understand how they are willing to steal from hard working families. I hope a law suit will take place!!!

Danny
menifee, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2004 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iworks-Net-Success/ST-George-Utah-84770/Iworks-Net-Success-ripoff-stoled-3000-ST-NetSuccess-stealing-from-hard-working-famil-1029441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iworks , Net Success