Complaint Review: Iyogi

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Los Angeles California USA
Iyogi

Iyogi Tried calling them and they pretty much hung up on me. Internet, Internet

I was having problems with my outlook. For some reason my gmail would not connect. somehow i came across Iyogi to fix my problem. I called them up and they asked a few question I gave them the answers, and right away he says he will transfer me to a chat representative that will fix the issue.

It seems to me they just wanted me off the phone, and the chat guy did not fix the issue, he sent me to the next level, wow so annoying. Then they ask me to pay to fix the issue, I say okay. I pay the 169.99 or whatever it is, and he starts fiddling around open outlook, closes it. Opens it again. Gets lost somehow nad opens it again. Anyway about after 15-20 minutes of this he finally gets the settings open. Finally after 2-3 hours he realizes that the pop imap something wasnt correct.

I'm sorry but to wait 2-3 hours for something like this is a little ridiculous...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iyogi/internet/Iyogi-Tried-calling-them-and-they-pretty-much-hung-up-on-me-Internet-Internet-810010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iyogi