Complaint Review: Iysoftware.com Ltd

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Icomment — Metairie Louisiana
Iysoftware.com Ltd
unknown Internet United States of America

Iysoftware.com Ltd Iysoftware issued to me microsoft office 2010 software that did not work and did not credit my account $139.99 on 4-10-2013. I am now having to dispute this with my credit card company. I have tried to contact t Internet

I have purchased Microsoft Office 2010 from www.iysoftware.com. I received the software and this did not work. I purchased the software from another company because isoftware did not respond in time. Isoftware is not giving me a credit ($139.99) after I had explained what happened. I am having to file a dispute with my credit card company. Isoftware.com does not have a phone number but I have kept all correspondence with them.

Thanks,
Greg

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iysoftwarecom-Ltd/internet/Iysoftwarecom-Ltd-Iysoftware-issued-to-me-microsoft-office-2010-software-that-did-not-wor-1044672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iysoftware.com Ltd